Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from a magazine that featured Emeril Lagasse about five or so years ago.
Make and share this Maple Glazed Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix syrup,mustard, wine and margerine together in a pot. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes until sauce is reduced by 1/2 cup.
- Stuff the turkey with your favorite recipe and refrigerate any leftover stuffing.
- Rub the turkey with margerine and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/2 cup water in the roast pan with the turkey. Bake for about 3 hours or until thermometer reads 180 degrees, brushing with glaze often.
- Cook remainig stuffing the last 30 mintues of roasting time.