Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in a magazine (something 'Simple'). It really is good, even for those who aren't fussy about salmon (Moi)!
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple (cut into 1/2-inch thick chunks)
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Whisk together the maple syrup and mustard in a small pan, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Simmer until slightly thickened, and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined 9x13" baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter the pineapple and jalapneo around the salmon. Brush the salmon with the syrup mixture.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
- Serve with the pineapple and jalapeno.
- Rice is wonderful with this.
Delicious! I used red pepper flakes instead of jalapenos. This recipe is a new family favorite.
Great recipe! Two of my clients absolutely loved it and requested it again!
first time ever to use broiler had made this for husband and he loved it. very easy to make