Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These are so delicious. I never have any leftovers.
- 3 lbs pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 13x9x2 baking pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake at 350* for 1-1/4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ribs; remove rack and return ribs to pan. Cover with sauce. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
I LOVE this recipe. It is DELICIOUS. Will make again. Thank you.