Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to prepare, ready to serve in less than 30 minutes.
Make and share this Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Coat the tenderloins with the dried sage, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in skillet until bubbling, add tenderloins and cook until well browned on all sides.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook until thermometer inserted into pork registers 150F.
- 10 minutes.
- Transfer to platter, cover and keep warm.
- Whisk 6 Tbsp.
- maple syrup and only 4 of the 6 Tbsp cider vinegar and the Dijon mustard in a bowl to blend.
- Set aside.
- Add the other 2 Tbsps vinegar to skillet, bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Return pork and any juices to skillet.
- Add maple syrup mixture and turn pork in glaze until coated, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Place pork on a cutting board and slice into 1/2 slices diagonally.
- Plate the pork and spoon glaze over medallions.
- This dish goes exceptionally well with Lisa's Wild Rice Pilaf, Recipe# 50446.