Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Rub pork with sage. In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork in butter. Place in a foil-lined roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, whisk the syrup, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl until smooth. Pour into the same skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of glaze over pork; bake for 5 minutes. Brush with another tablespoon of glaze; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Brush with remaining glaze. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
We really enjoyed this but thought it was a little bit too sweet & would benefit from the addition of a little cayenne pepper for balance. Will definitely make again.. Thanks looneytunesfan!