1 hr 30 mins
These bars oh so good and filled with so much maple goodness that they are addicting. I am a maple freak and these bars are perfect. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- 1For Maple Short Crust:.
- 2Cream butter. Continue to beat, gradually add the maple syrup and vanilla. Add the flour and salt, blend.
- 3For the cheesecake:.
- 4Preheat oven 400 degrees. Press Rich Maple Short Crust into 9x13 pan with floured hands.
- 5Pour melted chocolate over crust, set aside.
- 6Beat cream cheese until light.
- 7Beat in sour cream and then eggs one at a time.
- 8Gradually beat in maple syrup followed by vanilla and lemon juice.
- 9Slowly pour cheese mixture over chocolate. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven 350 and bake 30 minutes longer.
- 10Cool on wire rack, cover, chill before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Cheesecake Bars With Maple Short-crust
Serving Size: 1 (1780 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6645.8
- Calories from Fat 3908
- Total Fat 434.2 g
- Saturated Fat 265.3 g
- Cholesterol 1338.6 mg
- Sodium 3760.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 655.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.5 g
- Sugars 394.2 g
- Protein 91.8 g