1 hr 30 mins
I had something very similar while in Vancouver last summer. They were served for brunch with Canadian bacon on the side. You cut into these babies and the maple butter cream pours out onto the plate for a true taste delight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Basic Dessert Crepe Batter
Maple Butter Cream
- 1Combine ingredients for the crepes in blender container in order given; blend for 1 minute.
- 2Scrape down sides of container with rubber spatula and blend for another 15 seconds or until smooth.
- 3Refrigerate batter for at least 1 hour; cook crepes on crepe griddle as per manufacturers suggestion using 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter per crepe or in traditional pan.
- 4For the maple cream cut the butter into cubes and allow to reach room temperature.
- 5Blend 2 cups of the butter with the maple syrup and extract; whip until light.
- 6Microwave serving plates until warm or place in prehated oven on low heat to warm.
- 7Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of butter and set aside.
- 8Spread cooked, warm crepes with the whipped butter mixture and quickly roll crepes up, drizzle lightly with melted butter.
- 9In desired sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve any left over whipped butter on the side.
- 10Please note that the prep time includes the time needed to chill the crepe batter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Butter Cream Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (1552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.8
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 157.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g