1/2 Photos of Maple and Dijon Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Ok, I know... Yuck! I don't know many people who actually like brussel sprouts, but I guarantee you that even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy these. They are both savory and sweet. Reminds me of a sweet coleslaw flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2Add sprouts and cook and stir for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and cover. Cook 8 minutes, or until sprouts are tender and sauce has reduced to a thick glaze; removing lid after 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple and Dijon Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 98.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g