Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These can be prepared many ways- You can use Cheddar cheese soup or cream of celery soup in place of the cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Mix beef, bread crumbs, onion and egg, and shape into 16 meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in skillet, drain off drippings.
- Stir in soup, water and parsley.
- Cover, cook over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve with boiled new potatoes and lingonberries, or with buttered wide egg noodles.
Very easy to make and big on taste! Thanks for sharing your recipe.
These were good but needed alittle more taste to them. I added bacon grease while frying them in my cast iron skillet and added more liquid to the soup. I used milk and water mixed, I also added salt and pepper and a tsp of minced garlic. I served them over creamed potatoes and had garlic bread. It served up nicely! Thanks for the recipe!