Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was originally made with ground chicken, but it's flavorful enough that you can use ground turkey to cut the amount of fat.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, can substitute oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon poultry, grilling spice
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Form mixture into 16 balls and bake on a cookie sheet or in a baking dish for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.