This tasty, easy recipe comes from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 small head bok choy
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, and soy sauce until smooth; set aside.
- 2Cut off and discard root end of bok choy, leaving stalks with leaves.
- 3Cut enough leaves into 1-inch slices to measure 2 cups. Cut enough stalks into 1/2-inch pieces to measure 2 cups. Save remaining bok choy for another use.
- 4In a large skillet, stir-fry pork in 1 tablespoon oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- 5Stir-fry bok choy stalks in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, and bok choy leaves; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add water and pepper flakes if desired; cook 2 minutes longer or until bok choy is crisp-tender.
- 6Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the green onions, mango, and reserved pork; heat through. Stir in seame oil. Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Pork Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 1045.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g