Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet and tangy! I poured this over tilapia filets and rice. Measurements are approximations.
- 22.18 ml butter
- 11.09 ml mango chutney
- 44.37 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1.23 ml cornstarch, dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- 59.14 ml water
- Melt butter in a small stainless steel sauce pan on low heat.
- Add mango chutney and orange juice. Whisk to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the pan, whisking constantly to prevent clumps. Add the water in a slow, steady stream, whisking continuously.
- Sauce is finished when smooth and just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.