Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delightful tropical combination sure to tempt your taste buds. English muffins will never be the same! Thanks to Georgeanne Brennan for her *Christmas Sweets* cookbook!
- In a large saucepan, combine mangoes, lemon, orange juice & zest, and pectin.
- Crush with potato masher.
- Heat & stir over high heat, bring to a boil.
- When it is a rolling boil, stir in the sugar, return to rolling boil, cook for TWO minutes (exactly); continue stirring.
- Remove from heat, spoon into HOT jars, leaving 1/2-inch headspace.
- Cover with lids and rings; process in a hot-water bath for 10 minutes.
I was a little skeptical at first with the mango/orange combination, but it turned out great and the texture was perfect! Thank you very much for this recipe! Cathie