Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the 2005 cookbook, The Best Recipes in the World.
Make and share this Mango Lassi (India) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups whole-milk yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup mango pulp (or frozen slices)
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process about 1 minute or until smooth.
I loved the recipe, but I thought it could use more mango. I added about a cup more, and it tasted great!
we enjoyed your lassi very much and our guest was really amazed. Now she need this recipe!
I will sent the recipe and I hope she will try this too. Thanks for posting this recipe.
This was a nice way to start my morning! I love mango and used frozen chunks, added a little less water. Thanks! Made for the Australian Recipe Swap-July 2010.