Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
From an award winning regional cookbook called Texas Ties done by the Junior League of North Harris County (houston tx). This recipe is great with Summer Squash Enchiladas, but is also a wonderful summer side for any grilled or spicy food.
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix gently. Refrigerate and allow flavors to mingle for 30 minutes.
- Taste, adjust salt, and serve.