Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy and refreshing summer salad, from Food & Travel magazine.
- 2 large ripe mangoes
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 -3 limes, juiced
- 1⁄2 cup freshly chopped coriander
- Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh lengthways into 2 cm thick slices.
- Cut the chilli in half, remove the stem and the seeds and slice thinly.
- In a bowl, toss the mango slices with the red onion, chilli and lime juice.
- Add the coriander leaves and season with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
- Chill for 1/2 hour before serving.