Linda Lu's Note:
Very simple to make. My grandmother use to make this every thanksgiving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 6 ingredients together with mixer on low speed until completely mixed.
- 2Pour into a well greased and floured 8x8 pan.
- 3Bake at 325/F for approx.
- 435 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Remove from oven and set aside.
- 6Mix together last three ingredients.
- 7Pour this mixture over the cake and return to oven 5-10 minutes or until bubbly.
- 8Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whip cream!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 779.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 71.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mandarin oranges in juice