- 1 white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and oranges.
- Beat on high about 6 minutes.
- Put in round pans, very well greased and floured.
- Bake 15 minutes 325 degrees.
- Let cool.
- mix pudding with pineapple with juice, fold in a large bowl of cool whip.
- Top cake with this.
- NOTES: Refrigerate.