1 hr 5 mins
Another wonderful Philly Cheesecake! Prep time does NOT reflect overnight chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (250 g) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, at room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces bakers semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained and patted dry
- 2 ounces bakers semisweet chocolate, melted
- chocolate curls
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Crust-combine the chocolate wafer crumbs and butter and mix well.
- 3Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- 6Turn heat up to 350 degrees.
- 7In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
- 8Beat in eggs, one at a time mixing well.
- 9Mix in juice, liqueur and rind.
- 10Pour over cooled crust and bake for 45 minutes or until center is just set.
- 11Remove from oven, run a knife around the edge to loosen and let cool for 1 hour on a wire rack.
- 12Place in fridge and let set overnight.
- 13Next day bring cream to boil over low heat in a medium saucepan.
- 14Stir in chocolate and remove from heat.
- 15Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 16Pour over cake and spread over sides or let it"drizzle down" the sides.
- 17In a separate pan melt chocolate.
- 18Dip dried mandarine segments half way into chocolate.
- 19Let dry on waxed paper.
- 20Arrange in circle on cake.
- 21Pile on chocolate curls.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.7
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 171.6 mg
- Sodium 341.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: