Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another wonderful Philly Cheesecake! Prep time does NOT reflect overnight chill time.
Make and share this Mandarin Chocolate Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (250 g) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, at room temp
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces bakers semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained and patted dry
- 2 ounces bakers semisweet chocolate, melted
- chocolate curls
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Crust-combine the chocolate wafer crumbs and butter and mix well.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Turn heat up to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time mixing well.
- Mix in juice, liqueur and rind.
- Pour over cooled crust and bake for 45 minutes or until center is just set.
- Remove from oven, run a knife around the edge to loosen and let cool for 1 hour on a wire rack.
- Place in fridge and let set overnight.
- Next day bring cream to boil over low heat in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in chocolate and remove from heat.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour over cake and spread over sides or let it"drizzle down" the sides.
- In a separate pan melt chocolate.
- Dip dried mandarine segments half way into chocolate.
- Let dry on waxed paper.
- Arrange in circle on cake.
- Pile on chocolate curls.