Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad recipe is from Quick Cooking. The sweet roasted cashews and tangy honey dressing will make this salad a winner with your family.
- 5 cups red leaf lettuce (torn)
- 5 cups iceberg lettuce (torn)
- 3 cups boston lettuce (torn)
- 22 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1 celery rib (thin sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (chopped)
Honey lime dressing
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime peel (grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 cup honey-roasted cashews
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuces, oranges, green pepper, celery and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, honey, mustard, lime peel, paprika, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Add cashews; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.