Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my mamaw's recipe. It's one of the foods I really remember her making. This is my favorite.
- 453.59 g potato
- 59.16 ml butter
- 29.58-44.37 ml flour
- 473.18 ml milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese (I like colby jack)
- Peel and slice potatoes and boil in water till tender, put into a casserole dish.
- Melt butter and stir in flour until combined
- Add milk and stir till smooth and thick
- Add cheese and stir till melted.
- Pour over potatoes, cover with foil and cook for 40 minutes at 350°F.
Good potatoes. These were simple to prepare and tasted good. I added a little more cheese than called for and they were great. Thanks Donna Mc for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.