Recipe by Donna Mc
This is my mamaw's recipe. It's one of the foods I really remember her making. This is my favorite.
Top Review by lazyme
Good potatoes. These were simple to prepare and tasted good. I added a little more cheese than called for and they were great. Thanks Donna Mc for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 1 lb potato
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (I like colby jack)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice potatoes and boil in water till tender, put into a casserole dish.
- Melt butter and stir in flour until combined
- Add milk and stir till smooth and thick
- Add cheese and stir till melted.
- Pour over potatoes, cover with foil and cook for 40 minutes at 350°F.