Recipe by Bethanna
Wonderful & very easy banana pudding. The Eagle Brand is the secret...everyone will love it!! Cooking time is chillng time here. Even the most inexperienced cook can do this & people will beg for the recipe.
- 1 bunch banana
- 1 (12 ounce) boxnilla wafer cookies
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (prepared as pie filling)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pudding according to directions on box for pie filling, but do not let set. Mix in Cool Whip & Eagle Brand. Slice bananas into desired thickness. In a large bowl, starting with pudding mixture, layer pudding, then cookies, then bananas. Repeat until all pudding mixture is used and top with cookies. Cover & refrigerate 3-4 hours until set.