Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Maltesers Millionaire's Shortbread
- 180 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 397 g condensed milk
- 200 g chocolate
- 135 g Maltesers
- Preheat your oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
- Line a 20cm shallow square cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Pop your flour, butter and sugar into a food processor and blend.
- When the mix comes together, remove and press into your tin.
- Bake in your oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool, and resist having a bite!
- Put the butter and sugar into a nonstick pan and heat, stirring until melted.
- Add in the condensed milk and stir continuously until the filling has thickened slightly.
- Immediately pour over the baked shortbread base.
- Pop that in the fridge and while it sets, carefully melt the chocolate in the microwave, let it cool a little, then pour over the set caramel.
- Now the fun bit. Top with loads of Maltesers.
- Leave to set on the side, cut into squares and enjoy.