Maltesers Millionaire's Shortbread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
- 2Line a 20cm shallow square cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
- 3Pop your flour, butter and sugar into a food processor and blend.
- 4When the mix comes together, remove and press into your tin.
- 5Bake in your oven for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove and allow to cool, and resist having a bite!
- 7Put the butter and sugar into a nonstick pan and heat, stirring until melted.
- 8Add in the condensed milk and stir continuously until the filling has thickened slightly.
- 9Immediately pour over the baked shortbread base.
- 10Pop that in the fridge and while it sets, carefully melt the chocolate in the microwave, let it cool a little, then pour over the set caramel.
- 11Now the fun bit. Top with loads of Maltesers.
- 12Leave to set on the side, cut into squares and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maltesers Millionaire's Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (1250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.0
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 156.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: