Recipe by Lorac
Just pop them in the oven! No last minute preparation or dirty pans. To save time you can reheat the potatoes in a microwave. Cook on High 15-20 minutes stirring 3 times. Cooking time includes reheating.
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (about 2 pounds)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water.
- and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender, drain.
- Combine 3/4 cup milk and ranch dressing mix.
- Mash the potatoes gradually adding the milk mix.
- Stir in the sour cream and spoon the potatoes into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Pour 1/4 cup milk over the potatoes, dot with butter, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, bake the potatoes (uncovered) at 400°F.
- for 20 minutes.
- Stir and bake another 25-30 minutes or until heated through.