Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Inspired by a recipe in a Weight Watcher's pamphlet. Easy make ahead breakfast or snack. Like a crustless quiche or a savory muffin. Very easy to vary this recipe with different veggies or herbs. Make a batch and put them in the freezer. 3 points per serving.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat baking mix
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Grease 12 cup muffin tin.
- Spoon batter into tin filling the cups.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Any leftover vegetable would be good in this.