- 1 live 1 1/2 lb lobster
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces crabmeat
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Split live lobster with a sharp pointed knofe from head to tail.
- Open flat and remove intestinal vein, stomach, and tomalley.
- If desired, save tomalley to add to stuffing.
- Crack claws, remove meat, and cut into pieces.
- Moisten Ritz crumbs with butter and egg.
- Add Parmesan cheese, tomalley if desired, and crabmeat.
- Spread stuffing mixture into lobster cavity and tail.
- Place on baking sheet and place in oven for 20 minutes.