Recipe by Recipe Baroness
Oats are a Reindeer's favorite food, cinnamon is their favorite smell and sugar crystals reflect the light from Rudolph's nose so Santa can find your house. A magical recipe for kids to make on Christmas eve in preparation of Santa's visit, and it wont harm any small animals that might take a bite.
Top Review by Kiwibird #2
Great idea! We made bags of this at a cookie decorating party, and then took extra bags to kindergarten for everyone. I had so many compliments on it, and I still have parents saying to me how much easier it made their holidays as then Santa could find them when they were away from home!
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red sugar crystals or 1⁄4 cup green sugar crystals
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- seal the bag and shake until well- combined.
- when its dark on Christmas eve, sprinkle the magic food on your front lawn to help Santa and his reindeer find your house.
- Makes just enough for all of Santa's reindeer!