4 hrs 15 mins
This cooks up to make a pizza "crust" and is quite tasty. Be sure and watch your crock pot the first time you make this, as the cheese can burn quite easily. You can change this if you want; add your favorite combination of pizza ingredients, or just stick to the list here - it's great as written!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey or 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped & seeded
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 16 ounces frozen kluski noodles or 16 ounces Reames frozen noodles
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 16 ounces cheese, shredded
- 1Brown ground turkey or beef with onion and green pepper.
- 2Drain and add spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce.
- 3Use a crock pot liner or spray crock pot with non-stick spray.
- 4Layer ingredients in the following order. (Make sure you cover the noodles with cheese and or sauce completely, or they will get hard):.
- 5Small layer of sauce in the bottom then,.
- 61/2 Noodles.
- 71/2 Sauce.
- 81/2 Mushrooms, onions and green pepper.
- 91/2 Pepperoni.
- 103/4 Cheese.
- 11and repeat, ending with the remaining cheese on top.
- 12Cook on low for 2-4 hours, make sure that cheese does not burn.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Crust Crock Pot Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.0
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 126.8 mg
- Sodium 1293.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: