This is from the Magic Bullet cookbook. Steam time is not included in the time.
My Private Note
- 1Place ingredients in the short cup.
- 2Twist on a shaker/steamer top and steam the carrots until tender -in microwave.
- 4PLEASE BE CAREFUL, THE CUP AND CONTENTS WILL BE HOT!
- 5DO NOT ATTACH BLADE UNTIL DONE MICROWAVING.
- 7Strain off most of the extra water - the more water you keep, the thinner the consistency.
- 8For younger babies, keep a tablespoon or so of water.
- 9For bigger kids, drain almost all of the water -- you can always add more to thin it out.
- 10Twist on the cross blade and blend until you've achieved a smooth puree.
- 11Let cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Bullet Carrot Baby Food
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g