Mad Dog’s Pasta Primavera
- Cook pasta according to Package directions.
- Add green beans to pasta cooking water during last 5 minutes.
- Melt butter and oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat and add zucchini, garlic, onions and peppers. Season the veggies with salt and sauté for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes continue sautéing until veggies are crisp tender. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add flour to vegetables and cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add half –and-half, together with peas to vegetables, stirring until mixture thickens slightly.
- Toss hot pasta and green beans with sauce and vegetables.
- Serve with Parmesan Cheese and ground black pepper.