- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, sliced and cut into fourths
- 1 cup machaca burrito meat, Crock Pot Machaca Burrito Meat
- 12 eggs
- 30 grape tomatoes, cut into thirds
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 6 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large skillet, and saute onions for 5 minutes.
- Add in meat and tomatoes and mix with the onions.
- Once heated through, break eggs over meat mixture and scramble together until done.
- Sprinkle cheese over Machaca mixture and let melt.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas and fold and eat! You can use sour cream and salsa if you like, but we like it without!