Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
creamy macaroni salad with ham and cheese.
- 2 cups small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups diced ham (1/4-inch dice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over other ingredients and fold together.
- Chill for one hour.
We liked this very much. I was suprised how the red wine vinegar brought out all the flavors. I will be sure to make this many times during the summer months. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2009