1/2 Photos of Macaroni Salad (Dinosaur BBQ)
From the Dinosaur BBQ cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in rapidly boiled salted water until al dente.
- 2Drain pasta, then cool it under cold running water. Drain well.
- 3Place pasta in a large bowl and add tomatoes, celery and peppers.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir dressing into pasta and mix until coated.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Salad (Dinosaur BBQ)
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 619.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: