Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Dinosaur BBQ cookbook
Make and share this Macaroni Salad (Dinosaur BBQ) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb small shell pasta
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, cored and diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced green pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup spicy brown mustard (or Creole mustard)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the pasta in rapidly boiled salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta, then cool it under cold running water. Drain well.
- Place pasta in a large bowl and add tomatoes, celery and peppers.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir dressing into pasta and mix until coated.
Just made it for a BBQ bash and it got rave reviews from my guests! Will make it again for sure!
The perfect recipe. Flavorful & easy. DH gave it 10 stars.
This is the best macaroni salad ever. I've made it a few times and everyone always raves about it. I add a little of Dinosaur BBQ's cajun ForePlay seasoning to it for a little kick. Mmm mm good!