- 1 lb small shell pasta
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, cored and diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced green pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup spicy brown mustard (or Creole mustard)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the pasta in rapidly boiled salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta, then cool it under cold running water. Drain well.
- Place pasta in a large bowl and add tomatoes, celery and peppers.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir dressing into pasta and mix until coated.