Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very creamy macaroni salad.
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 sweet pepper
- Boil the macaroni in hot water for about 5-10 minutes. Allow the macaroni to cool.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, black pepper and chipped sweet pepper.
- Add the macaroni to the mayonnaise paste.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Wonderful! I followed the recipe and added in some freshly chopped carrots (steamed so it'll be semi-soft) and canned sweet corn kernels to the mix. It was perfect! Loved that the recipe was so basic and no vinegar included. I will definitely be making this one over and over. Thanks for sharing.
Hi there! This was really easy and yummy! I made it as written, except I added a little chopped celery. My SO loves celery in all salad recipes! I had this along side BBQ'd pork sandwiches. Great combination. Thank you for the great Sunday afternoon dinner! :)