- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni (1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet, cook and stir meat, macaroni, onion and green pepper in oil until meat is brown and macaroni is light yellow.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer until macaroni is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer until sauce is desired consistency.