1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Cheese
Neal R.'s Note:
Adapted from another recipe I really like and have made some tweaks to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a pan cook 1/2 cup of butter, salt, pepper and flour and stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil.
- 4Boil 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until melted.
- 6Pour over pasta and stir.
- 7Melt the additional 1/2 cup of butter, stir in the breadcrumbs and cover the top of the pasta mix.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 9Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.0
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 1451.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g