1/1 Photo of Macaroni and Cheese
Neal R.'s Note:
Adapted from another recipe I really like and have made some tweaks to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a pan cook 1/2 cup of butter, salt, pepper and flour and stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil.
- 4Boil 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until melted.
- 6Pour over pasta and stir.
- 7Melt the additional 1/2 cup of butter, stir in the breadcrumbs and cover the top of the pasta mix.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 9Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.0
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 1451.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g