Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
Decadent little morsels to have with coffee. Chocolate and macadamia nuts are a perfect combination.
- 250 g chopped dark chocolate
- 2⁄3 cup double cream
- 2 tablespoons brandy (or other liquor)
- 30 g soft unsalted butter
- 200 g macadamia nuts
- In a saucepan, combine chocolate and cream and stir over low heat until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and brandy.
- Put in the fridge and let the chocolate mixture set until it's mouldable with your hands without being runny.
- Set aside 36 nut halves and roughly chop the remaining nuts.
- Mould about 2 teaspoons of chocolate around each nut half and then roll the ball in chopped nuts.
- Repeat until they are all done and chill.
Oh these were heavenly! Very Rich and sinful!