White Chocolate, Macadamia & Coconut Truffles
- Ready In:
- 375 g white chocolate candy melts
- 125 ml pouring cream
- 40 unsalted macadamia nuts
- 130 g shredded coconut
- Place the chocolate and cream in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure bowl doesn't touch the water). Stir with a metal spoon until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 6 hours or until the mixture is firm.
- Place the coconut on a plate. Press half a macadamia nut into a teaspoon of the truffle mixture and roll to form a ball. Roll the truffle in the coconut to coat. Repeat with the remaining nuts and truffle mixture. Cover and store in the fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oooh, LOVELY!!!. I needed a quick recipe for a Christmas present for a friend who is a big fan of white chocolate and macadamia nuts. This was great, so so easy to assemble and few ingredients! The only reason I give it 4 stars rather than 5 is that I used a fairly ordinary white chocolate. I would guess that using the finest white chocolate and cream would quickly catapault it to 5 stars. As it was it was a big hit and I had trouble trying to stop myself and family members devouring the truffles before they were gift wrapped! Definitely a keeper, thanks heaps!