Chocochip, Coconut & Macadamia Nut Cookie Bars
These bars are KILLER! This will make 2 dozen larger bars, or 3 dozen smaller bars ;)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a small saucepan melt butter.
- Stir in your crumbs, and combine thoroughly.
- Press mixture into a 13x9 pan.
- Pour the condensed milk evenly over the crumbs, and then scatter the chocolate chips evenly.
- Next, sprinkle the coconut and nuts evenly.
- Now, press down firmly over the entire mixture.
- Put into your preheated oven and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on top of a wire rack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more