Susie's Mounds Bars
My friend makes these decadent little morsels at Christmastime. Simple ingredients make these quick, easy and to die for.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 2⁄3 cups shredded coconut (packed)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter, spread evenly into the bottom of a 13x9 pan; bake 8-10 minutes at 350°F.
- Combine coconut and condensed milk.
- Spread on top of graham cracker layer ( It's easier to spread if you use your pinkies).
- Bake 12-15 minutes at 350°F.
- While coconut mixture is baking, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a heavy pan.
- Pour melted chips on top of baked coconut/graham cracker mixture; dust top lightly with finely ground graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate until bars are hardened. Let sit at room temperature for awhile then you can cut into small pieces.
- Warning, this is not WW friendly! LOL.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
OH MY GOD!! Thes have to be one of the best snacks I have had in who knows when.. Made today, and bought them to my neighbors house to watch the baseball game. Well we all dug into these like gangbusters.. Loved the peanut butter/coconut flavor . They want me to make more fior the game tomorrow, well I gave them the recipe. I call these coconut resees treats. SOOO GOOOD !! Made for New Zaar tag.