1 hr 43 mins
Ann Marie F's Note:
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar on February 13, 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and butter and mix until crumbly.
- 2Press into greased 8-inch square pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F for 16 minutes.
- 4In a mixing bowl combine eggs, brown sugar, baking powder and vanilla; beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in 3/4 cup macadamia nuts and cereal.
- 6Pour over hot crust and spread evenly.
- 7Return to oven and bake 25 minutes or until firm in center when touched.
- 8Remove from oven and partially cool.
- 9Combine powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel; beat well.
- 10Spread over macadamia nut crust. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup macadamia nuts.
- 12Cut into 2-inch squares.
- 13Recipe courtesy of Macadamia Nut Festival, Hilo, Big Island HI.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia Nut Lemon Squares
Serving Size: 1 (867 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 54.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g