Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Macadamia and Prawn Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh ginger
- 1 small chili
- 1 cup macadamia halves
- 1 kg prawns, peeled
- 750 g pak choi or 750 g spinach
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oysters or 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- 80 ml water
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add onion, garlic, chilli and Australian Macadamia nuts and stir fry for two minutes or until Australian Macadamias are starting to brown.
- Add prawns and stir fry until they change colour.
- Add vegetables and stir fry for 1-2 minutes or until slightly wilted.
- Combine all the sauces, blended water and cornflour. Stir into prawns, adding more water if necessary.
- Cook until mixture thickens.
- Serve with steamed rice.