Melt in your mouth, delicate and delicious! This recipe was given to me by my good friend Jill Mooney who is a wonderful cook. The recipe is so old it is still in imperial measurements.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saucepan over low heat until golden brown.
- 2When cool but not set, beat in sugar, then beaten egg and vanilla.
- 3Lastly, work in flour.
- 4Roll dough into walnut size balls and place on baking tray allowing plenty of room to spread.
- 5Place a macadamia nut on top of each biscuit.
- 6Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia and Burnt Butter Biscuits (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 89.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g