Recipe by dreamerPrue
Melt in your mouth, delicate and delicious! This recipe was given to me by my good friend Jill Mooney who is a wonderful cook. The recipe is so old it is still in imperial measurements.
- 4 ounces butter
- 4 ounces sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 ounces self-rising flour
- 40 macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat until golden brown.
- When cool but not set, beat in sugar, then beaten egg and vanilla.
- Lastly, work in flour.
- Roll dough into walnut size balls and place on baking tray allowing plenty of room to spread.
- Place a macadamia nut on top of each biscuit.
- Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes.