I vary the color of the M&M's to the different holiday currently approaching when I give these as gifts..another favorite of the grandchildren
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix baking soda and baking powder with flour.so you can add flour mixture into one layer.
- 2Layer ingredients in order given into a wide-mouth. Press each layer firmly so it will all fit in the jar.
- 3Attach these instructions to your gift.
- 5Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl.Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
- 6Add 1 stick butter or margarine, very soft. (please do not use diet).
- 71 large egg, slightly beaten, and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 8Mix until completely blended. you will need to finish mixing with your hands as this is stiff.
- 9Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- 10Place 2" apart on sprayed cookie sheet.
- 11Bake in preheated 375° for 12-14 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- 12Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- 13Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for M & M's Cookie Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 32.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g