Ann Romney's M&M's Cookies
found on facebook, want to try
- Ready In:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup M&M'
- Heat oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl, cream sugars, butter, peanut butter and corn syrup on high speed until well combined.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats and baking soda.
- Stir into peanut butter mixture until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Using a standard-size ice cream scoop, drop dough onto baking sheets (about 9 per sheet).
- Bake at 325° for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION