I like this recipe because it is slightly lower in fat than others I've seen.The original recipe called for 1 cup of white sugar. I use half, and it still tastes sweet, and I like sweet!
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, beat the sugars, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer until creamy.
- Stir in flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well blended.
- Stir in the M&M candies.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool, then remove from cookie sheet to a cooling rack.