Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have no idea who Lynn is or why this is named after her, but it's a really awesome salad. Anything that can get my son to eat artichokes is worth it in my book. This comes from the Famous Brand Names Cookbook.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florettes
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florettes
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 cups pitted ripe olives
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- In large bowl, combine cauliflower, broccoli, artichokes, cheese, olives and garlic salt. Pour salad dressing over vegetable mixture. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Drain salad dressing and save it for another use, if desired.