Lynn's Cobb Salad
photo by Barenakedchef
- Ready In:
- 10 slices bacon, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- seasoning salt
- 2 avocados, ripe, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 head red leaf lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 3 small tomatoes, diced or 2 large tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, sliced thinly
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chopped fine
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated or 2 cups blue cheese, crumbled
- salad dressing
- Cook bacon over medium heat until browned; drain on paper towels.
- Season cooked chicken cubes with seasoned salt, to taste.
- Toss avocados with lemon juice.
- Mix and layer lettuces on a large serving platter.
- Arrange rows of chicken, bacon, tomato, green onions, avocado, hard boiled egg, and shredded cheese on top of lettuce.
- Serve with choice of salad dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!