8 hrs 15 mins
Old family favorite (for grownups only) every holiday. Would be fabulous in the summertime too. A very sweet drink...not boozy-tasting. Best if frozen overnight - cook time represents time in the freezer. Makes alot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Bring to boil
Take off heat and pour into large container Add
- 1Prepare in large tuperware type container with lid that will fit in your freezer.
- 2Stir well, put the lid on and freeze mixture (overnight is best).
- 3You will need to give it a stir every few hours.
- 4When slushy, serve in a tall glass with half Squirt/Fresca (grapefruit flavored pop) or 7up/Sprite.
- 5Ratio 1/2 slush and 1/2 pop.
- 6Garnish with a cherry.
- 7NOTE: I have never made this with RUM.
- 8I have always made it with Brandy.
- 9The apricot and peach are the prettiest drinks-- the blackberry turned out the color of icy ditch water.
- 10We drank it anyway!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lush Slush
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g